1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Under-fire

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Vera Hammoudeh, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Best path would have to stayed out of Iraq. Actually, if you look around, I have posted some ideas before, but here are a few that come to mind.

Now, here is some things we could do...

1. Turn over Iraq to the Shia, Sunni & Kurds to let them work it out or not. Or at least replace US troops with a multinational force with a real coalition.
    2. Redeploy troops to Afghanistan to finish off the Taliban.
    3. Redeploy National Guard troops to the border with Mexico to assist the Border Patrol.
    4. Inspect cargo in our ports.
    5. Quit worrying about mothers' taking baby milk on airliners and start examining the cargo we are loading in the belly of commercial aircraft.
    6. Elect a President & Congress who respect the constitution, and take seriously their oath to preserve, protect and defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
    7. Restore Habeas Corpus
    8. Repeal of the Patriot Act, and replace it with a version that doesn't protect liberty by destroying it.
    9. Impeach and try current administration officials if evidence warrants.
    10. Complete blockade of DPRK (such as JFK did around Cuba) to prevent export of nuclear devices & technology.
    11. Work to broker the establishment of a Palestinian state to live in peaceful coexistence with the state of Israel (yep, a tall order)
    12. Find ways to mend fences with allies we have alienated.

There's a dozen for you to chew on.

2. Vera Hammoudeh

Vera Hammoudeh New Member

Ok then why doesn't Bush go in & handle it right & have it over then, instead of keeping dumb people like Rumsfeld in office that doesn't have a clue of how to handle things if he is such a good Leader?
    If he had any brains then send more troops over there & finish this right & have it over with, instead of allowing the troops to be picked off like flies, why doesn't he be smart?

:type:
    Vera

3. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Because it would hurt your feelings if he used nuclear peace enhancing devices . . . so the only other alternative is to try to outlast the nice muslim terrorists that pretend they do not want us there.

Someone needs to tell them to get a clue - I would but I don't speak their language - if they would quit fighting we would be able to come home.

THEN THEY COULD START A CIVIL WAR AND HAVE IT OVER IN A MONTH.

4. Vera Hammoudeh

Vera Hammoudeh New Member

I couldn't have said it any better (MP) thats the truth for sure. We need someone thats alot more in control then what we have now.
    I just pray that god has this great nation in his loving arms, thats all i can say.

:type:
    Vera

5. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

We had good Intel sold to us by saddam's generals most likely with his approval. We walked into a trap set to get us into the war to end all wars - muslim Armageddon. They think that they are starting the final war and any day now - Jesus will return and worship mohamed.

Lies and propaganda only validate the enemy's agenda because people betray their country and lie for the enemy.

WW2 - even Lindberg was ashamed of his betrayal . . . and the sad thing is that he had much less data upon which he made his mistake than do modern Christians, Americans, Muslims, Iraqis, or even the French.