1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Undercover Boss

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Salty, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have you watched the new CBS show, "UNDERCOVER BOSS" ?

If not, why not?

Do you enjoy it?

The first episode featured Waste Mgt company facility right here in the Salt City.

Very interesting outcomes.

Salty

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I've seen a couple of them and enjoy the show a lot. I think it's a great premise and hope that there really are some changes in the companies. :)

3. Carolina Baptist

Carolina Baptist Active Member

I really liked the 2 that I have seen.
    It's really fun when the employees say that the boss is not good at the job. :laugh:

4. Steven2006

Steven2006 New Member

I have watched and do enjoy it. However I always get the feeling that I am watching an hour long commercial for whatever company is featured.

I also don't think it is completely accurate because all the people are aware they are being taped for this "documentary". So even though they are not aware the new guy is the boss, they have to be aware that the boss will very likely end up viewing it.

If they somehow could use hidden cameras I suspect we would see a much different show. But then I also suspect that not to many companies would sing up for it either.

Also I don't see how this show could continue after one season.

But overall it is entertaining, and I enjoy watching the inner working of many of these companies.

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    There will be a second season, but they do have plans for a differen angle. Not sure what it is, but lets wait and see.

6. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've seen every episode except for the Hooters one. madre said I could watch the White Castle episode twice if I wanted. :thumbs:

7. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

LOL - I HAD to watch the Churchill Downs one even though I'm not into racing. It had horses however so of course I'd watch!!

8. donnA

donnA Active Member

I haven't seen it, we really do not watch reality tv. Have seen some commercials that looked interesting though.