1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Understanding the 1000yr Reign?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by TCGreek, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

#321 Brother Bob, May 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2008
  2. skypair

skypair Active Member

No sir. The last Gentile was by no means saved and the last Gentile empire was by no means destroyed by Christ's kingdom. You're just flat wrong in that analysis.

skypair

3. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Oh gosh! Here I have gotten along for 35 years without you, preaching the gospel from Michigan to Fla. Baptized more than I can ever tell you, preached more funerals than I will ever know, preach ever Sunday, plus other days of the week, visit the sick, give to the poor or those in need, walked in the rain to collect for those who were burned out by fire, stood in the emergency room and give $100 dollar bills to those who just found out they have to be flown out to another hospital, held the hands of many a dying pilgrim. Yet, I just made a little mark as I have passed through this life, but my friend, I also pray for you and if you are not there, I will continue to lean on the one that I always have, the Lord Jesus Christ. I do not pin my faith to any man, it is all in God.

You sure have an high opinion of yourself, but maybe its needful. Maybe you don't have anyone else to pat you on the back, so you do it yourself. I give you a little hint, if you want "real" knowledge, go to the Lord in Prayer, that is where the Prophets went and that is where I go.

BBob,

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Flat wrong or not. You will have to discuss that in another thread. This one needs to be closed due to its length.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.