1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

United Nations Moves to Impose International Treaties On States Legalizing Marijuana

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Nov 21, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And you think because you served the globalist usurpers longer than me that gives you some kind of moral authority? :laugh:

Spouting off insults and making personal attacks doesn't come from any kind of moral authority. It doesn't show that you are somehow superior to another it doesn't make you right it just shows how desperate you have become to protect your false paradigm. You can rant and rave and insult people all the live long day and it isn't going to change it.

People are waking up all over the world now and there isn't a thing you can do about it, except whine and carry on. Boo hoo for you.

You talk to me about the constitution being the standard? You took an oath to protect and defend the constitution yet here you are now telling me that you have some kind of moral authority that I don't have because you faithfully served those who were destroying the constitution longer than I did? What a joke. You got it all backwards.

You should have honored your oath instead of following the flag. Get real. There's no honor to be had in serving usurpers and it most certainly does not give you any kind of moral authority.

#21 poncho, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
  2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

There is no honor in sitting in a chair your entire life never lifting a finger for freedom or liberty, regardless what politicians have done to the Constitution. It is like the person who bought the latest video game and believes he has been in war. Neither is there any honor in degrading those who did serve. Those who served did not make policy. They looked at the situation as there was a job to do, and they did it without complaint. When going into combat, no one was thinking about the international globalists bankers that you think put them there.

You said "what a joke." The only joke is your posts, aside from being pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself. Yes, for all our faults, for all the faults of the present government, you use the freedoms that have been preserved to spout off your paranoid ideas, and do not mind using them. Why don't you try going to Iran or North Korea and posting the same thing and see what happens. People like this are a dime a dozen. It does not matter what organization a person finds themselves in, a church, work, civic club, political movement, five percent of the people do something about it, then, there is the ninety five percent you belong to.

Instead of worrying about those who have done something, you need to get out of your computer chair every now and then, along with your miraculous copy and paste abilities, and go look in the bushes outside your house and see if the men in black are still hiding there.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

This is strange advice coming from someone who spends all their time here. I was beginning to wonder if you were a human or a computer. Seems like you are here 24 hours a day everyday. Buddy you need to take your own advice get up out of your chair and go fishing or something. Go look in your bushes for some terrorists or something. Do something. Go to the mall talk to people face to face instead of sitting there 24 hours a day trying to convince yourself that faithfully serving the globalist usurpers was better than honoring your oath. You know it wasn't.

Spending all your time here is turning you into a bitter little troll that follows people around from thread to thread personally attacking others and insulting them. You should be ashamed of yourself. You lost the debate the minute you went on the attack.

I suppose you think that because the mods allow you to keep doing it gives you some kind of moral authority or special privileges. I think they're just too busy to bother chasing you all over the board deleting all the personal attacks and insults you type up. Get over it. Any moral authority you might have once had you've spent already.

Why should I or anyone else here listen to someone who can't even follow the rules of a discussion board?

Big deal you've shown you can follow me around hijacking threads and making insulting remarks. So you can break the rules, you can insult me you can say I don't have a shred of evidence while you stand there on a mountain of it but you can't stop people from waking up. It's not me you have a problem with I understand that. Your problem is with all the people out there who are rejecting the false paradigm you want so desperately to protect after all if you lose that what have you got left?

Only the sour knowledge that you fell for every lie and every little bit of the glorious red white a blue propaganda that came down the pike. Your time is over, the real patriots are marching now leaving you and all those who still cling to the lies and propaganda for all you are worth in the dust.

Get out and get some air. Go for a walk talk to people face to face instead of sitting here day in and day out worrying about how you're going to protect that false paradigm in the face of overwhelming odds. You are fighting a losing battle. :smilewinkgrin:

#23 poncho, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012