1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Unlawful Orders

Discussion in 'Vets and Friends' started by Salty, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama said there was no foreign election interference. Obama ignored our treaty to defend Ukraine and let Russia invade them and annex land. It was crooked Hillary and the DNC who were seeking foreign help. Do you blame Trump for throwing the Intelligence Community under the bus? If they treated me like they treated him, I would throw them under and repeatedly drive back and forth over them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What did Obama mean when he told Putin that he would be more flexible in the future? Why did Obama allow the sale of USA uranium to Putin? Why did Obama order spying on the GOP? Why did Obama correspond with Hillary on an unsecure server? Isn't Michele running for President? Why is Obama on the Riviera conferring with Merkel and Macron? Is Obama planning another coup attempt with Germany?

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    HOLD YOUR HORSES - WE ARE GETnueTING WAY OFF OP

In case you forgot - here is the OP
    Our oath of enlistment, as well as the UCMJ, requires ... and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations ....

Of course, those orders must be "Lawful"

I am watching "The Color of War" - e "Silent and Deep" on the military History Chanel.

There was a segment in which s Navy Sub sunk a Jap boat - then about 50 member of the
    Jap crew were floating in sea. The Cpt of the USA ship ordered his troops to shoot all of thie surrivals.

A. Was this a lawful order
    B. Would you have obeyed this order
    C. If the Cpt threatened you with Brig time...

Open for discussion

OK - and now lets continue

5. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was lawful at that time and I would follow it.