1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Unspoken Prayers

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by freeatlast, Jan 25, 2008.

1. DonnaMartinez

DonnaMartinez New Member

We are told to pray, that is why I pray.

So *you* say. I still do not see scripture to back this up. This is simply your misguided opinion.

Would you agree Jesus never sinned? Even if Jesus only prayed that way one time, it is enough show it isnt sin. Jesus never sinned. Either you believe that or you dont. Never means not ever...not once.

2. Rex77

Rex77 Member

Well what do you know I have been sinning all these 66 years since being saved asking for Gods will to be done in my life, and in the lives of others.

I don't want other people praying for me according to what they want the Lord to do for, or to me, I always tell them to pray for the Lords will to be done in my life.

Ro 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

3. bapmom

bapmom New Member

FreeatLast,

do you also believe that if you have enough 'faith' then if you pray to be healed you will be? and that if you are sick it is because you don't have enough faith?