1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Upcoming (national) March For Ron Paul: New Year's Eve

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Dec 28, 2007.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Imagine thousands of Ron Paul supporters marching at the same time in every major city in the world! There are almost 100,000 meetup.com group members now. If we can get even 10% of the meetup group members to pledge that would be huge!

The R[3VOL]UTION is just getting started. We have shown the media that we can raise more money in one day than any candidate in history. Now it is time to show them, in person, just how many people this movement unites! What better way to show your support for Ron Paul than to march through the streets with fellow Ron Paul supporters? Join us this New Year's Eve and pledge to march in a major city near you!

We need your help spreading the word and getting other people to pledge as well. The more pledges there are, the more inspired people will be to show up. There will be tons of people flocking to these cities for New Year's Eve, so this is a great time to reach a huge audience!

SOURCE

Going to Nashville to take part in the march there along with my daughter and friends. This is the first time my kid has shown any interest in politics and she's gone totally proactive recruiting Ron Paul supporters. She's turned more than a few uninterested individuals into RP supporters! :applause:

Will we be seeing any of you there? I hope to post photos from the march here. Y'all are welcome to add your own march photos to this thread too!

#1 poncho, Dec 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2007
  2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see that now over 1000 people have pledged to march. I wonder if the other GOP candidates combined could get 1000 to pledge to march on their behalf.

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I think the CAAA is planning a march for Romney.

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've never been one to go on marches. Rather I spend my time on productive activities. Of course, I am a working man and dont have time to go to marches anyways

5. TomVols

TomVols New Member

They're spending more time getting people to vote for them :)

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amen, brother. :thumbs:

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

As of today there is 806 RP meet up group members in Nashville/Murfreesboro. 66 have pledged to march so far... I think we'll have a good turn out. There were 70 that marched in Nashville in November and we've gained over 100 members since then. .:smilewinkgrin:

We RP supporters don't need anyone to convince us to march on his behalf Ken. Taking the bull by the horns is just something we do naturally.:thumbs:

I gotta tell ya Ken, watching these kids educate themselves in our political process and using all their energy to educate others about it, the issues, and Ron Paul really strengthens my faith in this system. I'm actually starting to believe our republic has a chance to survive awhile longer.

#7 poncho, Dec 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2007
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'll try to post the photos from tonights march in the morning. The turnout was good we made some noise, marched around, made new friends and got some fresh air. Elvis even popped in long enough to show his support for Ron Paul.

Special Report: There was no violence or rudity. :)

#8 poncho, Dec 31, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

:( Sorry guys I didn't notice the offensive ads at this video site (removed) until just now.

I'll post some pics we took sometime this week. Sorry for the delay and confusion developing this digital film is getting on my last nerve.:tonofbricks:

#9 poncho, Jan 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2008
  10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member