1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Update on my daughter 4/9

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by annsni, Apr 9, 2011.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

As some of you know, I posted about my daughter going into the hospital with severe vomiting and she was diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor of 8 cm. She's still in the hospital with the vomiting barely under control and we have found out that it's because the tumor is pressing in on her stomach and irritating it enough that is causing the vomiting. The vomiting will not stop until the tumor is removed. She'll be going to another hospital for a biopsy on Monday and then we will know better what we're dealing with. I have calls into friends to find a good surgeon for her. We were told to find an excellent surgeon and to not worry about being turned away because this is such an unusual case that we will have doctors knocking at our door. I'm not sure I wanted to hear that.

Please pray that the biopsy would show a benign tumor that can be easily removed and she'd have an excellent prognosis. Also please pray that the vomiting would stop enough that she could get some nutrition from food. If she doesn't stop soon, she will have to get a feeding tube because she can't survive like this. Also pray for wisdom for my husband and I as we look for a surgeon to do this. We understand that survivability with cancer is based on the doctor and hospital so we're looking for the best. We don't know if this is cancer or not but we don't want to skimp no matter what. Thanks guys.

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ann, your all in my prayers.

God Bless
    Steve

3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying today....

4. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for all of you!

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Lord, We pray for a miracle for Ann's daughter. Please may the vomiting stop. We pray Heavenly Father that You will give comfort to Ann at this time ,dear Lord. In the precious name of Jesus. AMEN

6. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

And Lord give the her doctors' wisdom to know how to do the right thing. IN Jesus' name.
    AMEN:1_grouphug::praying:

7. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for you all.

8. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Praying. (((hugs)))

9. Friend of God

Friend of God Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for Lauren and the whole family. May you know Jesus' peace as you go through this ordeal. May Jesus be with you as you seek the right Surgeon, and may his skill and training enable him to bring a succesful outcome to Lauren's health problems. Amen.

10. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Certainly in my prayers.

11. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Praying for a successful surgery!:praying::praying::1_grouphug: