1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

urgent prayer: dont want to breakdown

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by nashpd, Oct 7, 2011.

1. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some of you may remember me. Here I am again with a prayer request...Need prayers. Expect some rough season from the heathen family regarding the girl I'm praying for. Please pray for guidance & protection. Been praying for her for the past 5 years! It's not easy for me. If it has to work may the Lord show us the way. If not, may the Lord lead us. Either way need grace, mercy and protection. Brothers and sisters could you please stand with me in prayer?

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

In my prayers.....

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

You are a very patient man. Hang in there, cling to your faith and keep coming here for prayer and support as often as you need.

4. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sisters, thank you so much! I know whatever will happen will be His will. The outcome doesn't fret me. I need a closure...a definitive answer and for that I am waiting on our good Lord.