1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

US Immigration Policy

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by AwesomeMachine, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea just as I thought.

2. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

That will only work until like guy like Obama gets in office again, and stops enforcing the law. A wall would remain long after Trump leaves.

3. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama was a good president and a good family man. Trump is none of those and an embarrassment to America.

4. Calminian

Site Supporter

I take it you are pro-abortion? I can't call anyone good who is pro-abortion. It is the holocaust of our age, and I firmly believe God is losing patience with America. Trump's election and the Gorsuch appointment bought us some time, but i don't believe God's patience will endure if we continue the bloodshed much longer.

5. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've said 3-4 times on this board that I am not pro-abortion. TRUMP is pro-abortion and said so in an interview a few years ago. He hasn't changed. He lies about everything. People here try to claim he's a "baby Christian." That's preposterous. He looks a great deal more like the Anti-Christ than a Christian to me. The fact that 81% of white Christians voted for him is the really telling sign that America has turned away from the true faith. You're supporting the KKK and Neo-Nazi's. Trump doesn't work through the constitutional process of passing laws. He dictates everything via tweets. Fascism is taking over America. I'll use the time worn expression "What would Jesus do?" He wouldn't take either side but would preach Christian love towards everyone (including the Muslims and Mexicans) and peace. Trump is pushing war.

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nice DNC talking points. To bad they are devoid of reality.

7. Calminian

Site Supporter

IS presently? Or WAS? I was pro-abortion also, at one time. Many pro lifers have changed their mind, some recently, some many years ago. But Obama IS, presently, pro-abortion. That is a fact, and he would tell that to your face. And he has been pro-abortion his entire political life.

If you support pro-aboriton politicians, you are pro-abortion. I don't care what claims you make, the proof is in your vote. You either vote for it, or vote against it. Claims are meaningless.

Donald Trump ran as a pro-life candidate and proved himself when he appointed Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. He is truly pro-life. I don't care about past perfection I care about current direction.

I have no idea if he's a baby Christian. He might be. But it's irrelevant.

Wow. This is truly a racist comment. Ironic considering you are claiming Trump is racist.

8. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nothing you say is true.

9. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of the candidates I've voted for, I never agreed with everything they stood for. I simply try to pick the one I believe would make the best President. (I've voted both Democratic and Republican for President). Are you honest enough to accept the fact that it was a Republican Supreme Court that ruled on Roe vs. Wade and the Republican party has done nothing to reverse its decision in 45 years?

10. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is a statement about demographics of voters. That's not racist.