1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

US Midterm Elections: Israel Claims Victory

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by kyredneck, Nov 6, 2010.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Granted the corporate mass dream media is there only to manipulate public opinion. But this is changing. The mas media is losing it's credibility.

More people are turning to the internet to get their information.

If this weren't true then the "tea partiers" would have no voice at all. Yet they do. And it's growing.

The government and corporitos wouldn't be so bent on gaining control of the internet like they have control over all the other means of information. Those who disagree with government are now considered a dangerous threat to the powers that be. That's why anyone who speaks out against them is smeared and accused of being "radical extremists" or kooky "conspiracy theorists" or the big one, anti semites.

People are just now begining to see through it and recognize it for what it is. The more they do it the more resistance grows.

The globalist elite are getting worried and it shows.

At a recent Council on Foreign Relations speech in Montreal, co-founder with David Rockefeller of the Trilateral Commission and regular Bilderberg attendee Zbigniew Brzezinski warned that a “global political awakening,” in combination with infighting amongst the elite, was threatening to derail the move towards a one world government.

Brzezinski explained that global political leadership had become “much more diversified unlike what it was until relatively recently,” noting the rise of China as a geopolitical power, and that global leadership in the context of the G20 was “lacking internal unity with many of its members in bilateral antagonisms.”

In other words, the global elite is infighting amongst itself and this is hampering efforts to rescue the agenda for global government, which seems to be failing on almost every front.

Brzezinski then explained another significant factor in that, “For the first time in all of human history mankind is politically awakened – that’s a total new reality – it has not been so for most of human history.”

Watch the clip.

Things are changing.

In his 1970 book Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era, Brzezinski wrote the following.

“The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.”

The “elite” to which Brzezinski refers included many of those who were in attendance for his speech at the CFR meeting. The global political awakening which Brzezinski discussed represents part of the resistance to that very elite dominated society and the systems of control, subjugation and surveillance that they have imposed upon the human race in pursuit of a “more controlled society” and a one world government.

#21 poncho, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
  2. billwald

billwald New Member

>Brzezinski then explained another significant factor in that, “For the first time in all of human history mankind is politically awakened – that’s a total new reality – it has not been so for most of human history.”

If so the US is in big trouble because the US will no longer be able to run rough shod over the rest of th world.

3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks poncho for the info and the link. I really do hope you are right and folks around the globe are awakening. Hopefully it will become a revival among the Lord's people, Lord willing. That's actually our final and only hope.

[edit] "And they went up over the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down out of heaven, and devoured them." Rev 20:9

I'm a 'pan-millennialist' when it comes to future things, it's all going to 'pan out' the way it's supposed to. I do not believe that God gave us prophecy so that we could become prophets. Not only am I skeptical of other's speculations (especially the sensational popular ones that have made merchandise of the many), but I myself am hesitant to do much speculation. But I believe the above prophecy may well be occurring today. I cannot help but think that perhaps the Church, the unwalled villages of Israel, the beloved city, the camp of the saints, is in the process of being compassed by Gog & Magog it's enemies today (there is no more 'New World' for us to flee to). JMHO. But praise God, we will yet be the victors in Christ.

#23 kyredneck, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
  4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Come what may in the future. Today things are changing.

Here's another globalist who is concerned that the "new world order" is falling into disorder.

Global governance is faltering and China's grip on the global economy is getting tighter, says philanthropist and former hedge fund manager George Soros.

<snip>

Mr. Soros even went so far as to say that at times China wields more power than the U.S. because of the political gridlock in Washington. “Today China has not only a more vigorous economy, but actually a better functioning government than the United States,” he said, a hard statement for him to make because he spent much of his life donating to anti-communist groups in Eastern Europe.

<snip>

“The world order as we know it is turning into disorder,” he added. At first “the G20 looked like the new central area of cooperation, and it actually did perform at the initial conference,” he said, “but ever since then opinions have been pulling it apart and in Seoul I think that process was taken a step further.”

Full Article.

He openly admits there is a conspiracy (process) for global governance and then he admits it's in trouble.

Things are changing when the globalists themselves start admitting things like this. Not that any "sane" person would ever believe there's a conspiracy for a one world government or anything like that.

#24 poncho, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010