1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

US warns Iran...

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by The Scribe, Feb 8, 2008.

1. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

US warns Iran...

The military will be in Iran soon.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I doubt it.

3. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

A war with Iran is inevitable. Especially since they want to attack and wipe Israel off the map. It will happen sooner than most think.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe if they were to actually move toward Israel we would be there. But outside of that Iran will obtain Nukes and no one will do anything but blow hot air.

5. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

Iran second atomic power plant

Again they are completely ignoring the warnings.

6. Dagwood

Dagwood New Member

Imagine that! One country not doing what another country tells them to do.

7. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

When it's a country like Iran that's a bad thing. They will get their's don't worry. ;)

8. billwald

billwald New Member

Bush will start a new war before the election. Or maybe a bomb will go off in the lower 48 and the Taliban will be blamed.

9. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Between the sabre rattling on both sides, we'll be lucky if we don't end up in a war with Iran. We are already the pariah of the world over Bush's interference in the internal affairs of other sovereign nations.

10. JamieinNH

JamieinNH New Member

If Karl Rove were still helping out, I would believe this. I believe that it was mostly Bush's menions that got him in trouble. Without all the "support" around him now, I don't think he will start another war. He is trying now to save what he has left, if anything, of his legacy.

Jamie

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Has Iran ever violated the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty that it signed?

I am not referring to U.N. resolutions, but to the real treaty that Iran agreed to and signed.

12. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

(Am I loosing my mind to agree with you!!???)

Except that it is not only this administration, but the administrations and covert involvements in the internal affairs of other countries ever since WW II which have been manipulating and inciteful: In the name of 'democracy' our country has interfered with almost EVERY country's government who we sheeple are told are our 'enemies'. Almost every occassion of interferrence has brought down leaders who were our 'friends' or who should have been left to the choices of their own people.... and the despots we've assisted to governance have proven to be the best enemies our money and covert actions could buy.
    Our threats to Iran is antagonizing Russia as well as Iran. We've allied with Pakistan then, it appears, we have interferred with her government to destabilize and lessen the confidence in their leader, and get Butto assasinated, who was our mark for alternative leadership.
    Wars and rumors of wars.

I believe our excessive debt is destabilizing the economies of other countries and is inciteful ....particularly to the holders of our debt.... like China.
    I believe our increased debt and the independance of the Reseve Bank to act independant of law, unaccountable, privately and secretly run, enabled to print money to 'loan' back ........ is designed to ruin our internal economic structure and used to manipulate the policies, laws, and actions made by our government, resulting in the gradual confinscation and centralization of individual wealth and property to the government.
    Economic and Monetary Crash

Our government has given protections to big pharma like Searle, industries like Monsanto, and others: Research and grants and lack of oversight have assisted the advancement of 'technology' or 'science' to alter the genetics of our food and grain crops. Such companies are 'protected' in their production of designer seeds (lgoogle GMO) with patents, license to use and royalties: and controls in place to prevent farmers from saving their seeds at the end of one crop to produce next years crop..... which was customary at least in the areas of corn, soybeans, wheat etc. These companies are now reportedly developing or have developed 'terminator seeds' which means the seeding off of one year's crop will not germinate for the next year. And with fewer than 2% of Americans still living on farms.... there is scarcely enough people directly affected to have knowledge or see the concern for our food supply. A venture into a seed catalogue will give one some idea when seeds are not available and offerings are stamped as 'unavailable, crop failure'. Futhermore, a GMO planted crop adulterates the genetic crossing and pollinations of same non GMO crops planted close by. We've seen a recent demise of bees to pollinate crops...
    Famines and Pestilences

And-----
    Our media doesn't tell us.
    Our candidates aren't asked the real questions.
    And

slowly

gradually

people are promoted into positions

who will conform and have allegiance to globalization

and not the sovereignty of their countries.

And the Democrats
    and the Republicans
    are together in this one direction.

Those who see it and annouce the alarm are unheard.
    No one wants to consider the unpleasant realities, and the signs of the times.
    The majority will keep to the path of making their decisions as they always have, and trusting the people they've always trusted, and listening and believing the promises that have let them down in the past.....
    And we all go over the cliff together

While crisis are created
    to bring about the occulist prophecy
    "Out of chaos Order."

Coming soon too near to you:

Building on our fears, frailties, suspicions and ignorance.
    Economic implosion.
    Famine and food shortage.
    Problems with sanitation and getting pure water.
    Outbreaks of disease.
    More weather produced disasters.
    Nuclear attack.
    Martial law.

Its time to get in the WORD, get prepared in the understanding, to put on the armor every day, to trust in God and not man, and to sound the alarm without concern for acceptance of the message.