1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

USA is dead

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Judith, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Quantrill

Quantrill Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    That point, I believe, is the book of (Revelation). And I don't think it is that far off.

I hold to the Rapture of the Church prior to the Tribulation. Thus, when God initiates the judgements on the world, there are no believers existent on the earth at that time. Just like He got Lot and his family out, so He will take the Church out.

Quantrill

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Judith

Judith Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wish it was just stupidity, but I am afraid it is a much bigger issue of Godless evil hearts and the saddest of all is that many in our churches today fall in this category.

Mat. 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

v.22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

v.23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Those are all professing believers. Once in times past the democrat party could be followed, but today a person cannot be a democrat and support the godless ways and still think that they are really saved. The murder of the unborn, the attempt to remove God from their platform, the support of the homosexual lifestyle and more. To support any democrat one is supporting godlessness. Certainly MANY will say Lord, Lord only to hear I never knew you.

#82 Judith, Jan 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Would Trump say “Lord Lord”

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Katy is the Democratic Congressional Representative for Orange County California

my wife has breast cancer. She has to take extremely costly cancer meds. I enjoy seeing our political representatives doing their jobs, Republicans and Democrats.... performance counts.

#84 Earth Wind and Fire, Jan 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2021