1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Use of iWorship and similar sound/videotracks

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by USN2Pulpit, May 9, 2013.

1. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

Good afternoon everyone,

Does anyone here use iWorship (or any other worship multimedia provider) sound/videotracks during the music section of weekly worship? If so, please share some experience.

We have used them a few times, and find that the leader must be well-practiced, as a videotrack doesn't make changes on the fly like an instrumentalist could, however, the sound and presentation is nice when it's done right. Requires lots of practice though.

Some of them tend to be a little high for the average congregation, so we had to look carefully before deciding on one.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Our deaf church uses the iWorship but when we have to use tracks at our campus (small campus that meets at a hotel and we don't always have a worship team available), we either purchase backing tracks or else my husband creates them in Propellerhead Reason or Abelton Live. I've used the backing tracks to automate the slides for the projector (using ProPresenter 4) and on some backing tracks it's hard because there are no "landmarks" for me to know where I am but when they are done, they look great.

3. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

We use iWorship for our Deaf worship also. It's great to have the words and music all together.