1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VBS Music for a Hawii theme.

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by amazinglove92, Jan 3, 2005.

1. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

I am working on a VBS for my church. I want to go original for the first time ever, meaning I want to make my own VBS program. My problem is I need a theme song, or something, like that for this VBS program. So if anyone has ever done a Hawaiian theme please let me know. I would love to know how you did some of your stuff, like music, and games.

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Steven Curtis Chapman's Dive. Good theme song.

3. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

You could use many of the songs from "Amazon Outfitters" (LifeWay a few years back) and "Lava-lava Island (GroupVBS last year). There are some really good songs, especially on my latter suggestion. We have a couple of those soundtracks laying around if you'd be interested.

4. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

I can find the music okay, Heaven knows we have enough sitting around our church, I was just searching for the song that would do as the theme song.
    I got the guitar chords for "dive" thank you lovely teen forum moderator Mrs. Saggy Woman!
    It looks hard to play though... oh well we shall see.