1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Verdict in: Anna Nicoles remains go to...

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by D28guy, Feb 22, 2007.

1. D28guy

D28guy New Member

The remains go to Milsteen. She will be buried with her son in the Bahamas

The judge breaks down and cries several times as he gives his decision.

2. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Why is the judge crying?

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The better question is, why are you two captivated by this subject? I think you both should search the internet under "hobbies" and get one.

4. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

I am not captivated by it. I posted last week that this parade of depravity is sickening and has no place in our society.

I said Why is the meltdown of people's lives such an attraction? This should evoke nothing but pity. It's not even worth scorn. It is too sad for that. The parade of depravity that the media daily puts before us in the likes of Anna Nicole Smith, Brittany Spears, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Ralph Fiennes, or whoever else the flavor of the day is reminds us of just how wicked humanity it.

That is found here: http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=37678&page=2

So please don't lump me in with people who are interested by this or who think it is important. I think it is absurd that court system is tied up with this absolute nonsense. The judge should have kicked it out of court and told the parties to grow up and settle their differences.

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

My apologies. Your post is very well written and taken. I wish one of the rules of BB was no discussion about celeberties, talk show hosts or others who attract a lot of attention but have no real power to govern or mold the spiritual life of this country.

6. D28guy

D28guy New Member

Pastor Larry,

I guess there was something about this that touched his heart. Its such a very sad story with this young woman. He literally wept 2 or 3 times as he gave his decisions.

God bless,

Mike

7. D28guy

D28guy New Member

Saturneptune,

Good to hear from you again.

I dont know about Larry, but I'm not in the least bit "captivated" by it. I'm interested because this is a very sad story about her and I am a person with a heart that cares for people. I'm quite the opposite of what might be called "cold hearted". I'm a caring empathetic person.

In adition, this poor woman whom Christ loves and died for professed not to long ago that Christ is her Lord and Savior. I sure hope thats true. I know that there are a lot of people...some christians sadly...who feel like "What a whore! She's surely in hell now!"...but I am sort of the opposite of that.

I'm a musician. I play guitar and dobro in a gospel bluegrass band. I also enjoy sports, and I'm also an animal lover. I have a great little dog as a pet. And I love to share Christ with people as God opens the doors. I have a rich and full life "in Christ".

Thanks for your concern.

Here is the title of this particular forum...

"NEWS/CURRENT EVENTS"

I happened to have a news station on as I posted these posts, and it is recent news...which makes it current.

If this particular forum bugs you, why come here? Take your negativity elsewhere.

May God richly bless you,

Mike

Mike

#7 D28guy, Feb 23, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2007
  8. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You see, that is where you are wrong. This is not news. It is nothing but pure trash that has no informational value whether discussing on a spiritual or secular level. Oh and by the way, my discussions are where I choose.

9. donnA

donnA Active Member

i'm not sure why this was ever in question, does she not have a next of kin? it's going to be a money issue i am sure.

10. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Why are you so occupied with these peoples interest in this tragic topic? Simply to point out your perceptions of their misguided interest or to display your piety?

In any case you should have kept your accusations and opinions out of a topic that is repugnant to your sensibilities.

11. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

In the first place, no one was directing comments to you.

Most important of all, given your history of postings, you are the master at interjecting negative opinions when you do not agree, and becoming a part of the conversation that no one asked you to join. Where you seem to have the greatest problem though, is when this happens, it seems to always be on the losing or liberal side.

Oh, nice job of defending Anna.

12. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

the most common christian outlook is to live like Christ as he is in Heaven, not as he was on earth. And in Heaven NOTHING AND NO ONE IS IGNORED OR PASSED BY. Everyone is acknoleged and talked about simultaneously forever, especially me however, and we are to do the same at the moment