1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Very interesting ...

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by exscentric, Apr 8, 2007.

1. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.youos.com is a site that has software that operates within your browser. It saves your work to the server so that you can go anywhere in the world ad log on and work from any internet browser.

Been snooping around and might be of use to some though it is basic at this point. Basic but impressive in what they have done.

Editing
    chat
    messaging
    browsing
    news feeds
    games
    mac emulator for those of you that feel this important :laugh: with some applications
    games
    nes emulator with games

Oh and it is free for just registering.

http://myoldmac.net/ has the mac emulator you can run online - just click on webse button at the top.

#1 exscentric, Apr 8, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2007
  2. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmm ... the links won't work for me. [​IMG]

3. exscentric

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, maybe not so interesting for you then :laugh:

I just clicked on them and they both worked. You might just type them in and see if they work.

4. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It worked this time. Maybe it was just too busy yesterday when I decided to drop in.

Sometimes technology is not my friend, exscentric. This morning my printer was spitting and sputtering. I unplugged the little booger for a bit and it finally obeyed my commands. Then it spit out a bunch of duplicates. Once again, the joke was on ME! :laugh:

5. exscentric

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, printers are like that. When you have hickups with a printer go to control panel/printers and the print job will be listed. Be sure to delete it or you will get multiple copies when you ask it to print again.

My wifes printer used to give her fits, I bought her a new one finally - in part because mine needed two cartridges and the new printer with cartridges was cheaper - anyway put her old one on my computer and it has been on 24/7 for months and never hicups. I have no idea why her computer didn't get along with it.