1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1. Xavier Montoya Zapata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhaEc_4zuFI

i agree with some i do not blame Presidente Obama i blame very incompetent like he said Bush he hurt Obama with a bad handoff of failure.

maybe a Great Depression is coming anyway, the USA will have to step in even more comprende.

at 6:15 he explains so much bad presidente handing off failure to an innocent president who must try and help us from depression.

Xavier

#1 Xavier Montoya Zapata, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
  2. Twizzler

Twizzler Member

at 2:03 he talks about papering over the damage with paper money and that the idea of a rebound is just a coverup. By who? By Obama's administration, that's who.

How does he talk about a bad handoff from Bush at 6:15?! I think perhaps we were listening to totally different videos.

At 7:15 he talks about Obama being a one-term president as well as the emergence of a third-party (CP?) He calls it progressive libertarian...

At 8:20 If our forecasts were as wrong as theirs, we would have been laughed out of business.

3. Twizzler

Twizzler Member

How can you possibly watch that video and see him as attacking Bush and saying BHO is an innocent in the whole thing!? You've got your rose-colored glasses on, my friend... or, I should say rose-colored hearing aids.

:BangHead: