1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vietnamese/English Bilingual Bible

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mike Dawkins, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Mike Dawkins

Mike Dawkins New Member

I met a young man who immigrated from Vietnam 10 years ago and is interested in the Bible. He has both a Vietnamese and English Bible but is looking for a bilingual Bible with both Vietnamese and English. I found a thread from this site dated 2006 with a discussion about trying to find such a Bible. Does anyone know of where I could get one? I've tired the Bible societies and Wycliffe but was unsuccessful.

2. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the BB. Have you tried contacting VOM (Voice of the Martyrs) or the Gideons? They might be able to help you.

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Hello Mike!

A great BIG welcome to the BB from the great state of Illinois!

Come on down to the COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE in "All Other Discussions", where as Christians, we are all on common ground...

It is a great place to kick back, relax, and get to know each other. And we have FREE food and beverages!

Blessings,
    §ue :)

4. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Hi Mike!

I'm afraid I've not seen a bilingual Bible like that but I'm praying you find one!