1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Violent Churches

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm just crazy, but why does this sound just a tad bit unhinged? Why are you just randomly sending out letters to churches and expecting threats of violence? What are you putting in these letters?o_O

What really concerns me Evan, is that you get on here and talk about TARGETING. Are you trying to get arrested or something so that you can say you've been persecuted?Cautious

2. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac I do not know how much you read of my posts, but you certainly have missed the ball on this one.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Perhaps Evan so forgive me if I have. But whenever someone talks about "targeting" in the manner that you seem to have, it often doesn't end well.

4. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Targeting them with the gospel. Stop making negative assumptions....

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Based upon your comments, I'm gonna surmise that your "targeting" seems to be absent a measure of love.

Perhaps that might help your results.