1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vol's fans

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Bob Alkire, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

All you Tn. Vol fans, what a rotten way to lose. I have to tip my hat to you folks for the game they played. I believe they out played LSU, but you can't have 13 players on the field at the snap.

Now my Gators, were out played, out coached and Bama handed out rears to us after they beat them and then as true gentlemen, they then dusted them off and handed them back to us.

2. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Gators were outplayed completely but I think the vols were jobbed. There should have been offsetting penalties for LSU players throwing their helmets.

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Nevermind the pass interference call where Manute Bol on stilts couldn'tve caught the ball.

That said, look at the tape. The right side of the OL for LSU was moving at the snap. Offsetting penalties and give it another try. Dooley is right to do a couple of things: 1, send in tape on the fact that the substitution rule was not enforced throughout the game, and 2, not appeal it. Why bother? LSU won. Game over. Had UT stopped LSU on the last play, it would be moot. Had UT not had 13 guys on the field, it would be moot. UT lost. Hopefully this group can take it out on GA.

Is there a coach in America luckier than Les Miles? Honestly.

Sorry about the Gators. I was pulling for them HUGE since they were playing the evil empire.

4. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

I remember joking with my pastor last year, his Sunday night sermon the day after the UT/Bama game was about how the wicked sometimes prosper :laugh:

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

The LORD impressed upon me to share a Scripture with you both:

"Now, I would not have you, ignorant brethren..."

whaddaya mean, "the punctuation's wrong?"