1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vote for Bob Barr!!!!!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ajg1959, May 27, 2008.

1. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

I want to encourage as many liberals as posible to vote for Bob Barr.

Because, the more of you that vote for Barr means there are less of you voting for a Democrat. and that gives John McCain a much better chance of winning.

WoooHoooooo!!!!!! Go Barr Go!!!!!

AJ

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I join with ajg1959 in encouraging liberals, as well as conservatives, moderates, libertarians, etc. - anyone who cares in the least for limited, constitutional government in any way - to vote for Bob Barr on November 4. :thumbs:

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Sorry, but I won't be voting for Barr. He is not a libertarian in many ways, and I also believe we need major health care reform in this nation. The Democrats are the ones who may be able to get that done. I am also glad that HIllary has little to no chance of getting the nomination, as I would have real trouble voting for her.

4. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yet just a few weeks ago you were asking us all to vote for a big government liberal (Obama). :laugh:

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Senator Obama passes muster on foreign policy and civil liberties, in my opinion. However, Bob Barr gives me the trifecta with domestic policy, as well. :)