1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VP Candidate files suit against Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Nov 6, 2008.

1. givengrace

givengrace New Member

Look we agree. :laugh: Except For the FACT that RAISING TAXES WILL NOT Make jobs. It will Make Larger Companies Move Over seas or Lay off jobs. And Smaller Businesses Closes their doors or Raise the cost of their services or product. Now do you understand WHY Obama isn't very smart?

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I have to accept our partial agreement as a gift from above though I am hoping the 3% tax increase will instead convince the larger companies that the CEO and top executives don't need 5x their annual pay as a bonus. A lot of the offshoring of jobs has far more to do with greed at the top than government taxes.

I also don't see many small businesses making over $250K profit but for the few that do, I don't think a 3% tax increase will make them close their doors. Now the economy is consuming small businesses left and right but these are times when only the strong will survive. If a 3% tax increase causes your business to fail, you were not one of the strong and wouldn't survive either way.

Things are going to get worse before they get better...

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have you read anything at all in the corrupt old media about this lawsuit and where it stands?

The answer is obvious. The COM decided for you that you didn't need to hear about it.

I'll grant you that I haven't put much stock in the whole thing, but Obama's refusal to provide simple, easy to obtain documentation should cause one to wonder.

If this lawsuit frorces him to provide documentation, it will lay it to rest for sure.

You go on about your business and I'll provide you the update including the death of the lawsuit when it happens...

as it surely must. As the media decided long ago.;)