1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Want to see how we "ground" our 17 year old??

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by annsni, Aug 3, 2009.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

So my daughter went out with friends the other night - and went in the car with a new driver. Now I know this young man is a great driver but he just recently got his license AND got his new muscle car going so....umm...nope - you're not taking my kid. I ended up going to pick her up and telling her she was grounded and I knew she learned her lesson. She's a good kid - just didn't think that night and she's not a sneaky kid who would do this again behind our backs (besides, the young man called me and apologized even though he had no idea about our rule). So, she had to be my hubby's servant today on the boat. So this is what we made her do (click on the picture to enlarge it). She loved it - LOL!:

[​IMG]

Here's the video she made while she was up there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMY4Bs-ZeVo

2. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

Beautiful place! Your daughter sure seemed to enjoy her punishment--LOL!

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

That kid has nerves of steel. I got queasy in my stomach when she pointed the camera down at you. I am so afraid of heights, I would still be on top of that mast until you either cut the mast down or came and got me.

I hope she learned her lesson... :thumbsup: