1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Was a longer ending added by a zealous scribe?

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by Boanerges, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boanerges

Boanerges New Member

C'mon DD. How many times do you think that Doc C has had to put these same myths to rest. Wouldn't you get a little weary after a while? When he presents his opinion, he give mss numbers so that anyone can check it out for themselves. If someone doesn't want the answer, then why do they ask the question. I appreciate the zeal of the young guy, BUT...he needs to do the investigative TC work before jumping on the Doc and saying that he is wrong.

2. DesiderioDomini

DesiderioDomini New Member

I'm sorry, I missed the part where you said "hey, its OK to insult people and pretend you don't"

[attack snipped] I use what I have learned to educate people and fight against the tyranny that is KJVO. People dont even know my last name!!!

Others here are clearly motivated by different values.

[ March 07, 2006, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: C4K ]

3. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is still in print and available from Amazon.com but they want $18 for it.

If you will PM me your name and address I will send you a copy free of charge. [​IMG]

And just show what a nice guy I am I will throw in a copy of "Inspiration and Interpretation" too. "Inspiration and Interpretation" is a series of lectures given at Oxford by John Burgon in the 1860s. One of the best books ever written on the subject. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.