1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WATCH: Crowd Cheers Clinton's Call To 'Raise Taxes On The Middle Class'

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    llary Clinton called for raising taxes on the “middle class” while campaigning on Monday in Omaha, NE. Joined by left-wing Democrat billionaire Warren Buffett, she received applause from those in attendance.

“Because while Warren is standing up for a fairer tax code, Trump wants to cut taxes for the super-rich,” said Clinton. “Well, we’re not going there, my friends. I’m telling you, right now - we’re going to write fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class!”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8050/watch-crowd-cheers-clintons-call-raise-taxes-robert-kraychik

2. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

Hillary, "We're gong to raise taxes on the middle-class." <applause, applause>

Except for that post, I hadn't heard that slip. If Trump had said this, the media would have been all over it and late-night comedians would be telling jokes about it.