1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Water

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by BrotherJames, Dec 10, 2007.

1. BrotherJames

BrotherJames New Member

A Brother told me a few months ago about all this creepy stuff happening in water, and he showed me these verses.

Mar 5:12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
    Mar 5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

anyone read, or have information about this?

2. Allan

Allan Active Member

What are you looking for.

Nothing creepy happened in the water. The demons who possesed the pigs turn and ran from Jesus straight into the sea and since pig aren't very good natural swimmers (especially in ocean with under-tows, waves, et) they drowned.

3. BrotherJames

BrotherJames New Member

I mean creepy stuff happens in water TODAY. I don't know. Someone help me out here.

4. Allan

Allan Active Member

Define 'creepy'.

What are your refering to?

Is there something specific or a story or what?

5. TaterTot

TaterTot Guest

You mean like when you are swimming in a lake and something brushes up against ya? Or like snakes in there? I am not sure what you mean.

6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother, you're gonna have to be a LOT more specific me thinks!

7. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

??? Jellyfish, maybe? That's what I'm looking out for when I'm at the beach. Those critters DO have a way of sneaking up on you!

love,

Sopranette

8. corndogggy

corndogggy Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yup, big fish eat little fish all the time. :thumbs:

9. donnA

donnA Active Member

Haven't heard of creepy stuff happening, or at least nothing out of the ordinary, (you know something brushing up against your leg like TT said).
    You might have to tell us what creepy stuff your referring too.

10. David Lamb

David Lamb Active Member

I wonder if he means things like the supposed "Loch Ness Monster" and the Bermuda Triangle?

Perhaps if you (Brother James) find it difficult to explain what you mean (I know that feeling myself!) you could at least give us a few examples of the sort of thing you mean, and tell us how they connect with the herd of pigs you mentioned in the OP.