1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Way to go Palin

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LeBuick, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now maybe you can go and find out what actually happened. This is the most obvious revisionism I have ever seen. He and Obama were together all over the news. Corizine quoted obama saying that Corizine was a partner of the Whitehouse. Libby failure to to move the economy lost him the election.

2. Spinach

Spinach New Member

I find the objectifying of Palin in this thread to be distasteful and I'm disappointed that I read it on the BB. Shame on you.

I don't have much of an opinion on the OP, as I have been unable to follow all the elections, but I will say this----I am pretty far to the right and I do not care at all for Mrs. Palin. I'm sure I'd like her as a person, but as a politician, not so much. I voted for McCain inspite of her---not because of her (of course my ballot was sent back to me unopened, so I didn't actually vote. Just wanted to disclose that tidbit)

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was rather surprised to see it myself.

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Abortion was not legislated it was adjudicated.