1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured We are currently in the tribulation and Trump is the beast?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Feb 26, 2017.

1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All one need do is read the Olivet Discourse in Matthew 24 & Luke 21, and read about the seals, trumpets, & bowls in the Revelation to know the trib is not yet upon us - and that Trump isn't nearly popular enough to be the "beast".

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. scanner

scanner New Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmmm...Pretrumpulation. I better call Hal Lindsey.

3. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The entire world will worship the beast, and don't think they are doing that for trump now!

4. Jope

Jope Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Historicists hold to this view. One can be historic and premillennial, as Cotton Mather was, or historic and amillennial, as Martin Luther was. Jonathan Edwards was a historic postmillennialist too.

5. Bob Farnaby

Bob Farnaby Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well the Bible does say " the Trump -- et shall sound.." (admittedly a very loose rendition ..)

6. Martin Marprelate

Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, we should just be grateful that it's the Last Trump! :D

7. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is usually someone around who thinks we are "currently in the Tribulation," though for obvious reasons we don't see a particular group (that I know of), as they could last only seven years.

Kind of hard to cast Trump as the Antichrist seeing he is, unlike Obama, hated by many. Antichrist, in my own opinion, is going to be a political figure much like Obama, who is embraced by the world. I still have nightmares about the video clip I saw on the news after Obama's first election of Japanese people celebrating and singing "Obama is the Bomb-a."

I have heard talk of Obama possibly gaining a UN role. That is a perfect platform for Antichrist to rise from.

God bless.

8. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What does someone thinking Trump is the Antichrist and that the Tribulation is in progress have to do with Dispensational Theology?

And I would be glad to hear what it is about Dispensational Theology that "Brings out the crazy in people.

God bless.

• Like Like x 1