1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

We Will NEVER Forget Those Who Died on 9/11

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Dec 8, 2009.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As we hustle about preparing for the holidays, let us not forget the family and friends of each victim on 9/11.

Now, before some of you come after me for dragging up old memories and heartache, let me remind you that this is not a ridiculous request...

The decision of Obama [don't forget that the POTUS had to give his permission for Holder to move the trial to New York] and Holder to bring these terrorists to New York for a trial by a jury of their peers in a criminal court has surly reopened the wounds of thousands and thousands of family and friends who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001.

We need to undertake the massive task of prayer for these folks, because, the scars of the painful loss and subsequent grief, etched deep in their hearts, have been reopened by Obama and Holder. And, along with this new pain, there is bound to be new anger.

I know that our prayers will go a long way in bringing peace to many, many folks who are now being "forced" to remember the events of that horrible September day!:tear:

Shalom, and may the peace and presence of God be with all those who are brought face-to-face with past grief and heartache, comfort them beyond their deepest pains. May His comfort be more powerful than the sense of loss and potential anger these folks will face when the trials begin.:praying:

Pastor Paul :type: