1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Went to the Gideons Prayer breakfast

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Mar 3, 2014.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Me and my wife had fellowship with the local group here saturday. A wonderful group of people and with a great mission to pass out the Bible. Although they did not agree with the WOTM its okay as I am able to work with those whom disagree and see the greater picture of the mission to win the lost. But sometimes I wonder if someone is suicidal would it be wise to give him/her the law and condemn or would it be better to show Christ Like Love? They had told us stories of people whom wanted to slit themselves but God used a NT and a Christ like spirit and they did not take their life. We would like to join, however cost may be an issue at this time as they want $90/yr for the both of us and unless I misunderstood something we in addition had to donate to get New testaments. Is this correct?

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Evan....its all on line. Are you a member of a church?