1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

West Coast Baptist College

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by dcorbett, Apr 11, 2005.

1. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi, just got back from being a sponsor on our youth trip to the West Coast Baptist College youth conference....what a great school!!! If you are looking for a solid foundation in Bible teaching, go visit that school, a ministry of the Lancaster Baptist Church in Lancaster Calif.

Debbie C

2. PatsFan

PatsFan New Member

Just wondering: Is the school accredited?

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Cost of living would be an issue

5. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

I hear Dr. Paul Chappell several times. I did read in Sword of the Lord newspaper talk about Dr. Paul Chappell lot. He impresses me so much. I highly respect him so well. He is so very zealous and aggressive and he is on the fire for the Lord. He strongs believe in soul winning same what Late Dr. John R. Rice & Dr, Jack Hyles did. His church reports impress me, that his church is boosting or expanding so fast in the area of Los Angelos, CA. He is still young in age 40's.

He have a big vision for his church and college for God bigger than what Dr. Tom Malone has his vision.

I have nothing against him. I am sure that God blessings him so much because of his faithful, zeal.

Dr. Paul Chappell's vision is similar almost same as what Dr. Clarence Sexton have his vision.

Of course, his church and college is very high standard, KJVO, strong soul winning, pretribulation, premillennial, etc...

But, I highly respect that college because of zeal and have high vision for future, and of course, I am no doubt that Dr. Chappell loves the Lord SOOOO MUCH.

But, sadly, not long time ago, his brother already fall in sin. EEEK!

Satan always set aim on the target against pastors. Satan destroyed many pastors.

I know many pastors REALLY need prayers from people to support their spiritual warfare same as Dr. Chappell needs.

I have nothing against West Coast Bible College. No doubt, God blessing that college so much.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

6. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

My dear DeafPostrib,
    I mean this from the bottom of my heart.You amaze and humble me.Your ability to see beyond your own personal theology and show Christian love is something seldom seen.
    I have read many of your posts so I know your stand.Although I disagree with your post tribulational view you defend it strongly and sincerely. God bless your ability to be tolerant of others views.Again God bless you.

Yours in Christ and new found respect.

7. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Didn't you know Dr. Roland Rasmussen is an IFB pastor in Los Angelos, CA. He is posttrib, his son is the Vice President under Dr. Paul Chappell at West Coast Bible College? I am sure that Roland's son is pretrib.

Remember, the timing of rapture does not effect our salvation. The basic thing that we all agree, Jeuss is coming again.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!