1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What’s behind the war on genders

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by stilllearning, Jun 18, 2011.

1. stilllearning

stilllearning Active Member

Not only here, but in “real life”, there are lots of people in the world, “pushing” for a genderless society.
    What do you think their goal would be in this?

The answer to this question is more clear to me at this moment, because I have just finished my Father’s day message; A message about a father’s responsibilities and how the Lord will bless us for our obedience!
    --------------------------------------------------
    The reason all of us are being pressured to forget about gender in so many areas of our life, is so we will disregard God’s instructions to us as husbands or wives.

Satan hates us and wants to do anything he can to mess up our lives and make us unhappy.
    This is why he attacks the marriage relationship as much as he attacks the Church.

If husbands & wives start disregarding God’s clear instructions to them, marriages will suffer for it and they will be unhappy.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Because of all that is being said, to cause us to disregard our gender, we need to be proactive in response.

Men, need to be regularly reminded of what God expects out of them, just as women need to be regularly reminded of what God expects out of them as women.

I can’t believe, that we live in such a wicked society, that the previous statement will be offensive to some people.
    To think, that we as Christians are even discussing if our heavenly “Father” is genderless?!?

2. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It is mostly sin.
    Men who give up headship, women who try to usurp authority.....all sin related conduct...distorting the image bearer teaching.

3. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Seems I recall this being a big thing some years ago but the experiment failed and the current one will fail too. No matter how hard bleeding hearts try they will not be able to eliminate genders. For the vast majority, boys will be boys and girls will be girls no matter how hard some may try to eliminate gender. .