1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What about a thread of recognition to BabtistBoard?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, May 30, 2008.

1. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I started posting on a South African 'BibleForum', on the topic of the Sabbath -- of course! Within an hour I was banned, 'until' --- "Never!" That made me realise the courage and honesty BabtistBoard hold dear. Congratulations, and thank you for the opportunity you have provided me to publish my own views despite they are contrary about everybody else's.

We as users of this forum owe BabtistBoard! I invite you to keep this thread alive with your appreciation for BabtistBoard.

I have noticed there is a button for contributions - God willing and I may one day be able to contribute, I shall do so very thankfully. It is a very humbling acknowledgement BabtistBoard has given me every privilege yet without my having given anything in the line of money. Yours is what I see as true Christian character.