1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What about Liars?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Heavenly Pilgrim, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Is that what you get, Ann? What do you think of a person who tells another person they love evil, when all they love and proclaim is the Lord? That is what Biblicist says to me. That is a foul thing to say.

2. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Let me speak about your wife like that man did and let HP then defend me and see how you react?????? If that does not justify anger in you nothing would. To tell you the truth is not "hateful" but accurate and TRUTHFUL. If you lack the common sense and spiritual discernment to see who is being slandered and who is the slander, then God have mercy on you because you are no better than the person who came on here using such language as you are coming to his defense.

3. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Place it in the context I put it. What I said was that you embrace errors as though they were truth and thus love evil as though it was righteous. That was the meaning. When a person embraces false doctrine and loves that false doctrine they are in fact embracing and loving evil whether they acknowledge it or not.

However, to take my statment and make it equal to the vile demonic langauge and vile slander by that man is inexcusable and only identifies you with him.

4. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Your theological hatred of me so permeates you that you cannot even make righteous discernment between such vile slander and theological condemnations.

Perhaps this man should come back on and speak about your wife thus and then let us see how you and HP respond???????

5. Moriah

Moriah New Member

My family members would not like it that you say I love evil. You saying that to me and speaking to me the way you do is hateful and foul. As for HP, posts from your family member were removed; maybe HP did not know what went on. You personally attacked HP too!

6. Moriah

Moriah New Member

I do not think you would have the nerve to speak to me in person the way you speak to me on your computer; especially not in front of my family members.

7. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

If he did not know what went on then he should keep his mouth shut until he does know what he is talking about - don't you think? Or do you make it a practice to comment on something you know nothing about????????

To make what I said theological equal to what this man said about my wife is so perverse and twisted, one must wonder why you are even on this forum if you lack that much spiritual discernment????

8. mandym

mandym New Member

Good grief guys give it a break

9. Moriah

Moriah New Member

I am going to log off and get away from this site until the spirit I am discerning is not showing itself so strongly.

10. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Readers, this gives you a clear glimpse of the spiritual discernment of Moriah and HP. It is almost unthinkable that people who claim to be "live above sin" can equate such vile slander against one who cannot defend herself on this forum is equal to theological quibbling that takes place on this forum every single day. To lack that much spiritual discernment is almost unbelievable but you have been reading it for yourself.

11. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Would you like it if someone said that to you when you were defending the truth?

Why do people have to involve themselves for no good?

12. mandym

mandym New Member

Of which you have taken part in on this thread alone.

13. mandym

mandym New Member

I get things said to me all the time. You have to walk away.

14. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

If it were your wife that was the object of such vile slander and then two professed people of God (HP, Moriah) came on and supported the slanderer, would you give it a break? Not I! I love my wife and when you attack her you will deal with me until I am either kicked off or your mouth is shut - no quarter here.

15. mandym

mandym New Member

Food fights on the forum does not settle anything nor does it mean anything.

16. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

You got to be kidding?? Are you saying that only I have taken part in bickering on this forum and no one else? Is that what you are saying?

17. mandym

mandym New Member

Clearly that is not what I said.

18. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Let someone talk vile about your wife who claims to be a Christian on this forum and then we will see!

19. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

I dont' consider the intergrity of my wife who is suffering already from alzheimers to be equal to "food" fights.

You are not showing any more spiritual discernment in such a matter as they are! You think this is a trivial matter simply because it is not the object of your love.

20. mandym

mandym New Member

Alright well you guys have your food fight.