1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What about The threat

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Vera Hammoudeh, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Vera Hammoudeh

Vera Hammoudeh New Member

What about the threat from North Korea, they said the USA was maken threats? Do you feel like we are going to be in the middle of something we can't handle before long?

People i am feeling this great Country as you all know it is fixing to be in the middle of a War that we will not be able to handle. i feel we are going to be inbetween all the Countries. What do you think?

:praying:
    Vera

2. Daisy

Daisy New Member

It's certainly a possibility. We do have an advantage of geography that most countries do not.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    North Korea hasn't proven that they can successfully explode a nuclear bomb.

North Korea hasn't proven that they can put a nuclear bomb on the tip of a missile and launch it successfully and explode it.

#3 KenH, Sep 4, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  4. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

When did Korea test a nuke?

5. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

I feel that many people in this world hate America and will do everything that they can to destroy our economy.

I feel that the people of this country have turned their backs on God and do not praise Him for their wealth. Soon, God will judge us.

I pray that in His chastisement - He is merciful and remembers all of our faithful believers today and throughout our history.

N. Korea? Why worry about a mosquito? Saddam was a much bigger threat than Korea is now.

And the islamicists that threaten the safety of our country are a much bigger threat than n korea - the only risk there is that they might team up together.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had a couple of typos. I have edited my sentences.

7. Vera Hammoudeh

Thats what i am afraid of El_Guero & you know that Bush has many many Countries haten the United States, Right or Wrong?
    & do you think the United States can handle them all if they come againest us together? I don't believe so.

:type:
    Vera

8. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Wrong.

You should be afraid of God. If you are not relying on God, you are not following Jesus the Creator. And if evil satan worshipers make you live in fear: Then you are in SIN.

The USA cannot handle anything unless God Himself says so.

And if those evil satan worshipers come against the USA and God allows the USA to destroy them, then the USA will destroy those demonic fear mongers. Their hatred led them to attack the USA and kill thousands of Americans. They even killed some of their own muslim community. They sent themselves and their fellow muslims straight to the judgment and then to hell.

When God blesses us, we will catch, convict, and, I pray, execute that high priest of hatred - osama bin laden.

I would rather die in the valley of death alongside my Savior then to spend a day appeasing the evil ones and their religion of hatred against God and His Holy Word. I will worship God and His Holy One, and I will not bow down and worship with satan's anointed.

"Give me liberty or give me death!"

#8 El_Guero, Sep 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2006
  9. Not_hard_to_find

Site Supporter

Vera -- many felt the same way sixty years ago. And thirty years ago. There have always been wars and rumors of wars -- and America has been involved in many of them over the last 200+ years. And America has always been as hated as it has been respected.

God's plans will be accomplished. America is not as important as God's will in this world. We can actively work God's will in our lives where we do have control of our beliefs and leave the rest to Him.

10. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yet Japan, a mosquito among the nations of the world then, gave the US a run for their money back in world war two.

My sensei used to tell us, "never underestimate the opponent's small fist and feet. He knows where to put them and when".

11. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

You are comparing apples to oranges.

N Korea is a threat - but, they are not the biggest in the world right now.

IMHO

12. Vera Hammoudeh

This is what i feel also. Never underestimate the little guy because when you do this thats when you will fall & fall hard.

:type:
    Vera

13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wouldn't pay too much attention to the sabre rattling of the N. Koreans.

They use occasional statements predicting an attack by the U.S. to instill fear in their citizens to help them maintain their control.

Their people are starving and oppressed and they have to focuse their attention somewhere else. We're it.

They could be dangerous, though, since they are led by a maniac.

#13 carpro, Sep 8, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2006