1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What About Those Who Have Never Heard the Gospel?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Tom Butler, Jul 24, 2010.

1. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, there is no society, white man's or otherwise, without a moral code, and there is no man, atheist, or otherwise, who does not have his own moral code.
    The thing is no man's moral code can ever encompass the entire spectrum of God's moral code, or standards.
    So, are you saying that God then takes a balance and weighs the amount of morality the person who has not heard the gospel has, and weighs it against the number of His moral codes that man has not lived up to ?

2. Eagle

Eagle Member

I beg Tom Butler's forgiveness, but he has already answered your question in post #23 of this thread - did you not read it? I have copied it here for you, pinoybaptist.

3. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Eagle thanks for coming to my defense, but pinoy has raised a legitimate question, and I'm happy to reply. Remember, pinoybaptist is a Primitive Baptist and sees all this from a different perspective.

I do not know the mind of God, except that which he has revealed in his word. James 2:10
    For whosoever shall keep the whole law, but yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. The principle as been established. One strike and you're out.

The criterion is not the violation of God's law, but his own.
    It is not a question of how many times he violates his own moral code, then. Once is enough.