1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What are Your Thoughts on the KNOCK OUT Game?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Dec 7, 2013.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As the brazen attacks on whites, Jews and Asians grows and spreads to more states, is it simply a story being blown out of shape by a news starved media? Or, is it a form of racism that is a result of having a black president? O, merely black youth gone crazy?

FINALLY, are you more cautious when being followed by, or approached by a group of black youths?

You tell me!

#1 righteousdude2, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
  2. Jordan Kurecki

Jordan Kurecki Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Depends on what kind of area i'm in, and the attire of the kids, you can tell the difference between thugs and regular people for the most part.

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What seems so hypocrtitical to me is that these are not called hate crimes by most of the media.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the "victim" is not "knocked-out" and protects him/her self by the use of deadly force.

Then it will probably be called a hate crime.

HankD

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good Point...

....and like you, I am waiting for one of the victims, stunned no doubt, to pull out a gun and shoot the aggressor! Like you said, it will viewed as racist and antoehr Zimmerman trial will take place! :tear:

5. Berean

Berean Member
    Site Supporter

There is no such crime as a "Hate Crime", only crime and should be dealt with accordingly If you assault some on either with your hands or any instrument there are laws to deal with this. Charge them and if found guilty convict them'

6. thisnumbersdisconnected

Agreed. Filing an addendum making an assault, rape or murder a "hate crime" due to so-called "mitigating circumstances" is nothing more than prosecuting thought. Since when are thoughts a crime? Sin, yes. But you can't prosecute someone for what they think.

Additionally, I've yet to see a black charged with a hate crime toward a white. It is always white-on-black crime that is prosecuted in such a manner. There is definitely prejudice in the legal process when these facts are allowed to exist.

7. thisnumbersdisconnected

I want to add, also, any crime against gays is almost automatically called a "hate crime." It began with Matthew Shepherd, who it turns out was not targed because he was gay, but because he was a former customer of a couple meth pushers with a lot of money in his wallet that night, and they wanted it. Drumming up hatred for the men responsible by labeling their murder of Shepherd a "hate crime" is the biggest fraud foisted off on the American public since ACORN.

8. North Carolina Tentmaker

Victims have done this, at least once:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/22/marvell-weaver-knockout-shot_n_4323723.html

A Michigan teenager who assaulted a man with a stun gun was shot twice when the victim defended himself with a legally concealed pistol.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Listen to the kids. It has nothing to do with racism. They are doing it because they are bored (SMH).

I'm cautious when I'm approached by anyone Black, White , Hispanic, Asian, or polka dot PERIOD and it's just me.

See this is why Black folks probably think all White folks are crazy. How on earth have you even asked this question? Are the kids running around screaming Obamaaaaaa after they punch someone? Conservative White America seems to have more issues with that man's skin color than they are willing to admit.

If I don't know you, I'm cautious no matter what color your skin.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Very true. While it doesn't appear to be racist, the acts should be classified as hate crimes as these kids seem to be targeting folks based upon their skin color or ethnic backgrounds.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I think we all agree that this whole hate crime joke legislation was just an attempt by certain groups to control how folks can think and feel. They want to be able to punsh folks who don't think the way that they do.