1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What do you say to the Pastor when....

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by trailblazer, Jan 16, 2005.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I would ask him how he was doing, something more personal than some goofy comment about his sermon.

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Oh Bro. Tony! You must have been so upset. LOLOL

3. izzaksdad

izzaksdad New Member

I would have posted earlier, but I am still laughing- to the point of tears- over Dr. Bob's response . That is good!

I pray that none of us sincere Pastors ever have a guest to introduce herself to us going out the door by the name of Gladys Dunn. Those around at the time would have a good laugh at our expense.

'Hello, Pastor Joe, I am Gladys Dunn (glad its done)'. Excuse me?? :eek: :mad:

4. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

:rolleyes: My Pastor preaches with great passion and a high regard for the Book..recently I told him on the way out.."phewww..preacher...what a message...I'll guarantee you one thing...keep preaching to us like that and you may NOT have the biggest church around here,but you WILL have one of the strongest ones!"....to which he said...AMEN! [​IMG]

Greg Sr. [​IMG]