1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What Does It mean To be "In Adam?"

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by JesusFan, Apr 28, 2011.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Death entered the world through sin. Adam was not created with sin, hence he was not created to die. It's really not speculation but what the Bible says.

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I am simply saying we can't speculate too much. It seems to me that the only way they could have lived forever was to partake of the fruit of the tree of life.

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: (Genesis 3:22)
    --That is what I learn from Scripture.

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Christ was not under the curse? How was He able to die physicaly...and what does Galatians 3:13 say?

I've been a believer for 32 years, btw. Not saying I'm the most learned Bible student, but strive for truth.