1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What Does She Really Believe?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ken the link provided by ytcbs was not fox news.

2. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

sorry it is not Newsmax and World Nut Daily

Mitchell:
    YouTube was MSNBC and the other was not newsmax or worldnutdaily sorry

but you can provide those :thumbs:

3. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Apparently you do not know much about me or the sources I provide. As a result you use false sterotypes.

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't say it was. I was referring to the Fox News story you didn't like me posting about the American people not caring for the selection of Sarah Palin.

5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I do not dislike the story. I am in fact indifferent to the whole thing. I am voting for neither McCain nor Obama. But you selectively dismiss polls when they do not suit you. And rely on them when they do. You are as inconsistant wth polls as you are with candiates.

6. rbell

rbell Active Member

Wellllll.....isn't standing up to corruption something we would like in a president/VP? I don't get your reasoning...

Winning a fight in Alaska gets one ready for the Office about as much as voting "present" at most of the votes in a legislature...

So...even though she turned down hundreds of millions of dollars...which 90% of politicians (Democrat OR Republicans) would never do...that doesn't strike you as impressive?

I bet Obama & Biden never turned down government $$. For that matter, I doubt McCain ever has either.

7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No substance, eh, Pastor Mitchell? Just continued attempts at character assassination directed at me. I am not running for public office. I am not the issue.

8. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actaully I am questioning what you claim to be substance based on the fact that you are inconsistant in what you see as substance.

9. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

Huh???

[​IMG] Huh!? what do you mean by the above?

I see he has plenty of substance and links it and who are you supporting??? you have got to be for something instead of being a monday morning quarterback without a ball in the game.

10. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

Ken, you assassinate your own character when you put the importance of the killing of wolves over the killing of babies,

http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/pictures_3.html

AJ

11. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Not even Ron Paul will do this and he claims to be interested in the Constitution and smaller spending.

12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    More unfounded character assassination directed toward me by a fellow Christian by AJ.

Also, an unfounded accusation toward Congressman Paul by Pastor Larry. Congressman Paul does not spend all of the federal money that his Congressional office is allowed to spend. He, therefore, returns money back to the taxpayers.

13. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Well, it's certainly not my week to support future President Obama, I've been a consistent supporter. And I agree with Ken, but time will tell...

#33 dragonfly, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
  14. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

We all do this Revmithcell, even you. So don't try to appear above the fray. We all post polls and comments that enforce our choice and we sometimes ignore information that goes against our wishes.

I remember when you posted a poll showing McCain ahead of Obama, when six or eight other polls had McCain down, so we all do these things from time to time.