1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What has Obama done to Divide the Country?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Zaac, Jan 13, 2016.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now , he'll whine to a moderator to have your remark removed.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

My name is Zaac. YOU called me a troll. There's no need to lie about it.

If you can't figure it out, get some help.

I'll just politely add ya to the IGNORE column since we've interacted quite sparsely and from day 1, you've come at me sideways. So interact with your buddies as there doesn't have to be anymore conversation between the two of us.[​IMG]

3. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

I know what your name is, Troll is what you are.

4. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

Yes run and hide, take your ball and run home to Mommy, and tell her how some guy called you a Troll, but I got him Mommy, I just said he was a liar.

Maybe go take a look in the mirror, and what you see looking back at you, is the real problem.

5. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

So that is what happened to previous posts in conversations with him. I thought he was a moderator with the way he is allowed to post. Maybe the best thing would be to just ignore him, and any others who might come along with the same type of attitude

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Oh puh - leeze . . .

You aren't upset over the mistreatment of the poor. You're upset because I dare to speak the truth about you taking the Lord's name vain every time you tell the rest of us you're acting in His name when you're spewing your hatred and racial division against white Christian conservatives.

You aren't here to defend the poor and mistreated you're here to spread your political correctness garbage and try to make the rest of us feel guilty for not buying into it.

Ok, you gave it your best shot. It didn't work. Now go hide in your little "safe space" and let the rest of us talk about real issues.

#46 poncho, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    President Obama has bent over backwards to work with the do-nothing Republicans in Congress whose only objective has been to block everything he proposes. He's alienated many of his supporters by trying to compromise and move forward. This Republican Congress is the worst in history. We are facing some real crises and they have done NOTHING.

8. gbojar

gbojar New Member

You defend Democrats as defenders of minorities and accuse Republicans of being racist, and yet history paints a very different story. I know you prefer personal banter vs. reading already published media, but for the sake of brevity and making my point without simply retyping all of the truths in this article, I will simply post the link and you can read it if you want the truth. Last I checked Christ was and still is against oppression, so read the article and the overwhelming proof of legislative action for minorities by Republicans that were opposed by Democrats, which is still taking place today. If you are going to invoke the name of our Lord and Saviour, please do so in the true context, and not for your own political agenda. I pray your eyes will be opened to the truth once you remove that plank

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/3554

#48 gbojar, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You could have stopped your post right there with that lie.
    For the sake of brevity, save your time giving me links about the OLD Democrats. They are all in the Republican Party now.

10. gbojar

gbojar New Member

You defend a president who prefers Muslim ideology to Christian theology. It is obvious which master you follow, and it isn't the Lord you claim.

What is the Christian view on marriage? Just curious how you will weasel out of that one.

Like all liberals you will make false claims to attack any arguments I have so it isn't worth my time arguing with you, you have shown this board your true colors, they can decide for themselves, but it isn't man's opinion that should concern you; be not of this world brother.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

Into the IGNORE file.