1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What hinders you from doing evangelism?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Feb 7, 2014.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why are you not out witnessing? Is it due to weather? Lack of opportunities? Or just a lack of interest? If you lack the interest you can make evangelism fun. Tract Planet.com has lots of great gospel tracts that make witnessing fun and what is also great is that they embrace the LAW TO THE PROUD and grace to the humble approach which also supports the WDJD way of doing evangelism.

W- Would you consider yourself to be a Good person?
    D- Do you think you have kept the 10 Commandments?
    J- If God were to judge you by the commandments would you be innocent of guilty?
    D- Where will you go when you die?

Evangelism is fun and it honors God so I challenge you to do it. If not what are your reasons? I hope after this post a multitude will buy some gospel tracts and will be out witnessing in their areas. I am about to take a flight and have packed my bag with gospel tracts. I put them on cars, give them to the TSA, to the pilots, flight attendants and everyone I run into. I won't let anything stop me. Cant open air in this environment but I can pass out tracts and use the LAW to confront sinners.

[​IMG]

#1 evangelist6589, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
  2. clark thompson

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I love going out but sometimes weather prevents me and sometimes their is no one to go with.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I find the old style of door-to-door is very ineffective today. Do you want people coming to your door uninvited and without any "reason" on a Saturday morning? I sure don't.

I find the best way to witness (THAT is what God called me to do; God does the evangelizing in the heart) is to share personal contact words, tracts, etc.

Will do nearly 200 food baskets from 2-4 pm. Will do a wedding at 5 pm. Will have many op to be a witness for my Lord. :)

4. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would agree with you brother and why I prefer street evangelism.