1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is a 'hardshell' Baptist?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Frogman, Sep 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gina... Why would we claim to give the Calvinist's a bad name as we don't claim to be Calvinist and have boldly said so?... In many of my posts I have declared the same and will let the other PB's elaborate on your statement... I've had enough of my say!... Brother Glen The Primitive Baptist [​IMG]

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Because you don't say it often enough or loud enough. [​IMG]
    Most people think if one believes in tulip that's all it is.
    You guys post in the CvA forum as if you were Cals, I've never heard you say you weren't up until now.
    Gina

3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've never hid the fact that I believe in Spiritual Regeneration instead of Gospel Regeneration and have said it many times... Ask the moderator Pastor Larry... That is the basic difference between Primitives and the Calvinist brethren and there is a difference!... We believe that Jesus Christ SHALL save ALL those the Father gave him and not lose a one!... If you would care to start a thread and examine the difference between the two start a thread in the C/A Forum I've had my say!... Brother Glen [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.