1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What is Happening to This Site?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Rolfe, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As always, that is your right as an American and as a member of this board .... to have and voice an opinion! I have not seen anyone proclaiming executions of illegals! I am guilty of wanting them sent home, but that is because they have broken our laws, and our law enforcers in DC, have failed to prevent and protect this nation from this illegal invasion!

Good night brother, and I pray your anxiety be relieved as you know that even I only use this board, at times to vent, something like you did with this posted comment? :smilewinkgrin:

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What is this thread doing in a Baptist Discussion? If you think someone here is racist or anti-something, let me know. NO PLACE to rant and spew of so-called "change" or bigotry on this forum.

Move it to POLITICS. The anti-ILLEGALS (no matter ethnic or color) is very real debate issue in politics, but not in the church. ILLEGALS are CRIMINALS and feel free to discuss how to stop crime. But not HERE.

Thread CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.