1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is our responsibility?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Natha, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Natha

Natha Natha - India
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dear brethren
    I am from India
    In my country many many many many.... i can say many word many times because
    many many many ministers are raising from Pentecostal missions, other missions who are fallowing wrong truth and wrong doctrine
    Mostly false gospel is ruling,,,, prosperity gospel is ruling
    They are proclaiming gospel to depend on works not on faith (Eph 2:8)
    My country is with `1350 millions,, 200 millions are Muslims, more than 1000 millions are Hindu (idol worshipers), 23 millions only Christians ,, including Catholics, other missions and false missions

every day thousands of false ministers, untrained ministers are rapidly entering in to the ministry in India.. My country is not with any restrictions or standards for ministers to serve God
    People are innocent,, they have the fear of God,, even they are fallowing false matters they are very devoted to believe their faith what they are believing,.. In this situation,,
    present ministers are working for self glory,. self benefits also prosperity gospel..

People faith is going to mix.. Syncritysm (a faith which is mixed with all religious faiths) is developing hard... Bible truth is going to forget.. a new faith coming..
    These missions and false workers are selling oil bottles, prayer cloths for healing, They are also selling soil which is brought from Israel as holy soil,. Holy water from river Jordan, holy Olive oil, oh many things to explain..
    Gospel is diverted here,.,. not only here .. in whole world..
    so many false missions raising..
    I am weeping for my country..
    pl tell me what is our role in this dangerous and very important time and the age of end..?
    Let us discuss and motivate others to do well..
    please share your comments