1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is the answer to "jihad"?

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by Sopranette, May 2, 2007.

1. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

I've been searching and praying for a solution to the new holocaust that is jihad. These Muslims mean to kill us, and turn the world over to Islam. Now, according to the Revelation, it won't happen, but what can we do about it, to save lives and turn souls to Jesus...quickly? According to the Revelation, I believe we are in the end times. Everything foretold in this book is coming true, one event at a time. I don't want a WWIII. It seems every year, things are getting worse and more bloody, with Christians being the main target. It's not enough to me that my family and I are saved, no matter what happens. I want to save others, too. What should we do?

love,

Sopranette

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Who says it won't happen? There will be a one world religion someday when the antichrist rules, why not Islam or a byproduct of Islam / catholicism?