1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is the name of this Church ?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by dan p, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

Tom Butler...

Actually, they do...but you have every right to your opinion

No, I'm afraid they do fit.

Of course not. Thats why I have used scriptural support.

Good day! :wavey:

AiC

2. Grace&Truth

Grace&Truth New Member

Well actually "Called out Assembly" dose not work for a U-Church that never assembles. If you read each verse and instead of reading the word "church" read "Called out Assembly" you will see that it fits every time and referrs to a Local Called out Assembly." It is true that one day Jesus will call us all out of this world, but then and only then will we all be assembled together. But until then we will never on this earth assemble together. I honestly cannot find any reason for a U-Church or any verse that there is such a thing.

3. Alive in Christ

Grace and truth,,,

He did.

There is ultimetly only ONE church here on this earth. Jesus said it....not me. You will have to take your argument up with Him.

The ONE CHURCH is made up of multitudes upon multitudes of individual local congegrations.

All of these individual congregations are "assembled together" here on planet earth. Working together to win converts and further Gods Kingdom here on earth.

Its just so simple, and so very scriptural.

Praise the lord for His wonderfull provision.

:godisgood:

AiC

4. Grace&Truth

Grace&Truth New Member

I just can't find these verses that teach that there is a U-Church, Still waiting for them.

5. Alive in Christ

Spend time in the scriptures. I am not your teacher, I can only post the scriptures, as I have consistently done.

God is ultimetly our teacher. He teaches through the scriptures, with the Holy Spirits guidance.

Grace and Peace.

AiC

6. Grace&Truth

Grace&Truth New Member

Alive

I did not expect you to be my teacher....I just do not think you proved your belief with the scriptures you presented. No problem I have studied this subject and am convinced that my position is scriptural. We will just have to agree to disagree. But you are right :godisgood: