1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What the Great Tribulation of the Second Coming Will Be Like

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by piziqof, Nov 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piziqof

piziqof Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    Like I said, two or three times. One was sending the husband of Bathseba to his death. The other was the census. Other than that, David was PERFECT. I wonder what can be said of you, on the other hand, gathering from your statement that no man can obey Torah, do you break the Torah daily? Hmmmmm. Well if you reject the understanding that using the banking system is sin, then it could be said you break the Torah every day with just that one thing.

2. piziqof

piziqof Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    Two or three times. EVER. Thats it. His righteousness is not your lawlessness. He sinned two or three times ever in his life. You, however, are lawless and break the Torah every day. You cannot compare your lawlessness to the righteousness of David.

3. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But JESUS didn't call it a trib. And yes, I agree it was a trib.

4. piziqof

piziqof Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    He doesn't need to call it "tribulation", it was a tribulation. The tribulation of the destruction of Jerusalem is not the same as the GREAT tribulation of the destruction the Messiah will cause at his return. Do you not understand that the Messiah will come with plagues? Do you not understand that at the final plague EVERY city on earth will collapse? Just that one plague alone outdoes any tribulation that has ever happened on earth. UNDERSTAND. You people are so hung on on symantics because of your own lack of understanding on whats going to happen. I've laid it out for you, in order, whats going to happen, in plain terms, in relation to the Torah autumn festivals, in the study, yet the dullness of your own hearts prevents you from understanding.

5. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your stuff is just plain goofy. Your "banking system = marka the beast" is nonsense. Your "popes = the beast" tripe is nonsense.

You're just full of apostasy, which was brought on by your trying to combine some elements of Judaism with some elements of Christianity, which are incompatible.

The ONLY reason I respond to your horse feathers at all is so some vulnerable person won't believe some of it.

6. 1689Dave

1689Dave Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are turning Jesus into Antichrist in Daniel 9:27. Jesus caused the sacrifice to end by the sacrifice of himself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, you've laid out mostly nonsense.

No, the plagues will occur BEFORE Jesus returns. He will stop them just before He returns. Try reading His words, "IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS..."

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. piziqof

piziqof Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    What you're actually doing is this:

1. Causing people to continue using the banking system, which is not only CONTRARY TO THE TORAH, BUT IS ALSO THE FULFILLMENT OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST. Even the prophets of old called the charging of interest an abomination. You're ignorant to the commands of God, and stubborn, which prevents you from discerning the evil that exists in the banking system, to your very own demise.
    2. You're causing people to not identify the true antichrist, which is the Roman pope, who came within the context of the fourth kingdom of Daniel, WHICH WAS ROME.

You are deceived, and your very own stubbornness prevents you from reaching the truth, to your own demise. Soon enough you will see I was right, because the second coming of the Messiah is about to happen. Then it will be obvious that none of the things you fantasized about actually happened, because they were already here, and you refused to believe and understand when you had the opportunity to.

9. piziqof

piziqof Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    No! The Messiah comes at the trumpet blasts, which happens in New Moon Seven Day 1, which are the seven trumpets of Revelation, then the bowls of wrath of Revelation happen in the Feast of Tabernacles on New Moon Seven Day 15. Everything happens within a period of 3 weeks shortly after the second coming of the Messiah. This is what the Torah reveals. You are in serious error and know nothing. How much longer before you come to understanding? Perhaps never.

10. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obviously, you need professional help. You're completely overboard.

11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Assuming you are a male circumcised according to the Torah you must make a Temple tax payment to the priesthood in Jerusalem:

Exodus 30
    13 This they shall give, every one that passeth among them that are numbered, half a shekel after the shekel of the sanctuary: (a shekel is twenty gerahs, an half shekel shall be the offering of the LORD.
    14 Every one that passeth among them that are numbered, from twenty years old and above, shall give an offering unto the LORD.
    15 The rich shall not give more, and the poor shall not give less than half a shekel, when they give an offering unto the LORD, to make an atonement for your souls

This Jesus did, have you?

Matthew 17
    24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?
    25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?
    26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.
    27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

Well?

12. David Kent

David Kent Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All supposition, no scripture.

13. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Roby didn't supply the scripture but he did use scripture events and personalities to define his view of the last times.

putting these elements together in a timely fashion is the issue futurists get embroiled over..

14. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't quote the Scriptures that make my point for brevity's sake. However, if you think I'm wrong, try to prove me wrong. Go for it!

15. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, generally I like your synopsis.

Another planet! - Interesting theory.

Maybe an asteroid? Hollywood calls this theme "Planet X" I believe.

16. David Kent

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Again all suppostion.

17. David Kent

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

As the papacy is antichrist, the mark of the beast must be to the RC pagan religion. The mark concerns the right hand and forehead It is the "sign of the cross" given by the "priest" on the forehead by the right hand of the child. Also by the deluded souls who "cross themselves" with their right hand and begin at the forehead.

18. David Kent

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where?

19. David Kent

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

20. David Kent