1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What would you do? - The TV show

Discussion in 'TV Shows and Movies' started by Salty, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    ABC airs "What would you do" They have actors set up to have various situations to upset those
    in the business.
    For example - a woman was having people filling applications to be a bartender. But she would say - you are too old, or too slow, ect. Later, other customers will challenge the owner (an actor) as to the way they treated the applicant (also an actor)

In this case, someone mentioned it is illegal to ask your age.

So would you say anything

Personally, my opinion is that an employer should be allowed to hire any person for any reason they deem fit.

In fact, if a company was looking for someone younger - I would rather that they put that in the ad. That way I don't waste my time job seeking.

The next setup was 2 individuals (actors) posing as h0mosex@ls. -buying sporting goods.
    A man (also an actor) stated he wanted nothing to do with them - and stormed out.

another man (not an actor) stated "I am an orthodox Christian, and we believe we are not to judge"

Open for discussion

#1 Salty, Aug 11, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  2. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I’d probably laugh

3. Rayne

Rayne New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I dislike hidden camera shows that prey on unsuspecting people just going about their day. When I was younger, I thought Candid Camera was funny, but as I got older, I failed to see the humor.

• Winner Winner x 1